re: Bleeding Dual Circuit 69 Brakes Again and Again and...

>I can't believe this is still not working. I took it to a professional with
>vacuum and pressure bleeders and he swears there is no air in the system. Yet
>the pedal is still low and soft... What else do I need to do?

Hate to say this, but it may be time to take another look at the master
cylinder; rebuilds occasionally fail.    The hydraulic side of one or both
boosters could also be leaking.  The behavior of the brake pedal is a
useful clue: if it feels OK when you first step on it, but starts to sink
if you keep pushing, there is an internal leak in the master cylinder or
boosters--not air in the system.