Leaking float and Red Paint.

Well thanks for all the help and web site info regarding my leaky Weber's.
It was my float that was bad. While going through a process of elimination I
got a new gasket set, needle valve and then realized that my float was half
full of gas. Once I swapped for a new one and reset the fuel mixture and
idle, the car is running great. Good timing cause the sun just came out.

I am still looking for the right red paint for my car. A 1971 1750 GTV. I
want to be able to pick the right red using correct Alfa code's but I am
hoping to see the color on a car. If anyone has a Red Alfa and knows the
color code for there car, I would appreciate any e-mails with pic's of your
car and the paint code. The car goes in the spray booth in 2 weeks.

Graham Prentice
"an agent that works"
Bosley Real Estate
http://www.downtown-toronto-realestate.com/