Disappearing coolant

The patient is a Milano Verde which is losing coolant at the rate of
about 2 inches  down the coolant overflow bottle per 100 miles. All
hoses, the coolant bottle and cap have been replaced. There is no sign of
an external leak. A probe indicated CO2 in the exhaust and the conclusion
was that there is a tiny breach in one of the head gaskets that is
allowing coolant into the combustion chambers. There is no oil evident in
the coolant. I have heard rumors of solutions for such cases that
involved chemical sealants of some sort that were applied internally that
would dam up a small breach. Any knowledge or suggestions would be
appreciated as I would like to postpone the top end rebuild that is
otherwise indicated to a more convenient time. Thanks, Robert WellsWoodside,
Ca