Re: Twitchy Porsches

--- AlfaNeely@domain.elided wrote:
>        And the difference between a Porch and a
> porcupine is what?  The porcupine has the pricks
> on the outside.

Well, Russ, that certainly lets us know your character
better than anything I can add.

As long as I've got Shakespeare at hand:

And so our scene must to the battle fly;
Where--O for pity!--we shall much disgrace
With four or five most vile and ragged foils,
Right ill-disposed in brawl ridiculous,
The name of Agincourt. Yet sit and see,
Minding true things by what their mockeries be.

(Henry V, act IV, scene i.)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon

.