Milano Stock Tape Deck Wiring Colors?

Hi,

does anyone know what the wire color codes mean on the OEM stereo cassette deck which was fitted to Milanos in the US?  I recently purchased one on ebay, and it came without the original connectors.  Someone also performed a hack job when installing an aftermarket unit in my '87 Verde, so I've been installing my own connectors to hook it up.  My shop manual shows the colors of the wires in the console harness, and I had successfully hooked up a CD deck using the wiring diagram.

Unfortunately, the colors in the manual don't match the colors coming out of the radio.  I was able to identify the min power and ground wires easily enough, and I hooked up one speaker so I can hear the deck play, but I would like to verify the remaining wires' functions so I don't damage anything.  The wires I particularly want to identify are the permanent +12V supply (so I don't have to re-enter the security code whenever I turn it on) and the 8 speaker wires (only 6 wires are clearly identifiable as speaker wire pairs on this deck).

Also, I'm wondering if there is a source of manuals and/or parts for this deck.  The schematic would be helpful, as would a source of the on/off/volume control.  The unit is made by Clarion, and does have a model number on it, so if someone knows a good source of information for elderly Clarions that would help.  I realize this information may be hard to come by, but it doesn't hurt to ask, especially on the digest.

Many thanks,

Dave J.
1987 Milano Verde
1964 2600 Sprint