From: "Michael S. Sweigart" <ms@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: GTV6 L-jet mods

Although I can't verify much of this work done, it will pull to 8k cleanly
although I have probably only done that once or twice. Woody from Alfa
Performance Center said it was the fastest GTV6 he has driven, except for
one. I'm sure the engine will be torn down one day and we will all really
find out whats inside...but for now...who wants to go for a ride? <insert
evil grin here>

- -Michael