From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Tessie McMillan
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:10 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: vinyl?

Hi digestibles! Does anyone have a lead on a source for vinyl graphics for
cars?

I know this sounds disgusting for an Alfa, but rest assured it is *not*
[for my Alfa]. I've tried other lists and the only response I get is
"spray paint the sucker"! That's a big no-can-do from a skills (ha! what
skill?) standpoint, and from an esthetic standpoint....

Thanks all! &:-)

Tess