Re: GTV6 L-jet mods

Yes, it is the same data-I was having trouble getting the Finnish site at
work so I found several mirror sites.
So will monkeying with the value of R103 allow you to enrich the mixture?
What we really need to do is put a V6 on a dyno and try all this stuff, but
I guess it would be cheaper to just buy a modified ECU.