Re: GTV6 L-jet mods

This is the same data (indeed, the same text) as the Finnish postings
previously mentioned.  They have a lot of time on their hands in Finland. :-)

It appears that this guy (the Finn that originally did all of this)
is using the term "dwell" to mean "injector on-time" or "pulsewidth".
So, the low-rpm dwell limit is a hard limit on pulsewidth (which governs
fuel flow with a given injector and fuel pressure).

Analog electronics makes my head hurt.

Since lowering the value of R106 (the rev limiter) is the useful thing
to do, you can take advantage of the fact that running another resistor
in parallel to the first will lower the total resistance, thusly:

Rt = R1 * R2 / R1 + R2

So, if R106 is normally 10K, and you run another 10K resitor in parallel
with it, you get a 5K resistor out of it.  You could also wire in a
potentiometer in parallel to make it adjustable.  A 100K pot would give
you a range of about 9K to 0 (not advisable to go that low).

james montebello