From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Allen Mitchell
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 7:47 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: GTV6 L-jet mods

So, has anyone here actually modified their ECU based on the info at
places like:

http://users.exis.net/~audserv/mods.html

Specifically, messed with the value of R106 to change the rev limit?

And what of R103? What is the significance of "low-rpm dwell-limit?"

I don't know about everyone else, but I have found used GTV6 ECU's
popping up on E-bay from time to time.

Finally, has anyone actually "peeked" inside a professionally modified
ECU to see what they did, or does it come back potted in epoxy?

Just wondering,

Al "knows enough to be dangerous" Mitchell