re: GTV (4 cyl) Question

Start with your fuel filter (tank). Is the fuel pressure light working. If it
is it should be giving you some indication if it's a fuel delivery problem. If
the bulb is out your flying blind. I've had several incidents some before and
some after having the indicator light working. Believe me the ones after I was
prepared for and caused less headache. Sometimes crud will block the filter
with the constant pressure while running, shut her off and it no longer blocks
but if it's there it will again with more run time. I've gotten to carrying a
spare.

Emmo