re: GTV6 L-jet mods

I haven't yet, but when I get home I'm planning on changing R106 on
my spare ECU (purchased on eBay for this purpose).  However, the same
web page that says "the rev-limit can be imposed by R106" also says
"Other resistors are:...R758 Fuel cut-off speed."  So what's the fuel
cut-off speed if it's not the rev limit (I admit, I haven't read the
whole page in detail yet)?  I know Dug has not only peeked inside,
but duplicated a professionally modified ECU.