For SFBayArea Digesti - Re: Sears Point Track Tour 3/24

I just went out to Sears Point today to look around and get a tour of the
Karting Center, and to check on progress with the main track and so forth.
First, the Karting Center is going to be really awesome, we walked the track
and it looks fast, challenging, and the view is stunning.  I cant wait to
get hooked up for the driving school.  [Initial course, Techniques of
Karting, is just $295 for a full day.]  The guy said response has been
fantastic, and that bookings for driver training were already extending into
April/May, just fyi.  No business interest on my p[art, just excited to have
it happening.

Second, the main track is undergoing paving in the Carousel [turns 4/5/6]
this week, and final paving to reconnect the full course is scheduled for
3/11-3/14.  I talked to one of their people and he reports this means that
they should be all ready to welcome us back to the full size track for the
CSRG weekend and ARA/DSARC track tour on the 24th.  WooHoo!  See you there!

[Contact Steve Barber via email at barbers@domain.elided
<mailto:barbers@domain.elided>  to pre-register, further information in the
March issue of the Overheard Cams and ARA membership info at
http://www.overheardcams.org <http://www.overheardcams.org/>  .]

Cheers!
Hutson
1991 Spider ARA/DSARC