Spider fuse

Greg;
It's Luci Citta. I don't know any Italian worth bragging about but I
suspect it means "City Lights".
It's the number 5 fuse location and powers the instrument lights, engine
compartment light and trunk light.
I believe its a 16 amp fuse (pink body).

Hugh
Medicine Hat, Ab
'74 spider

>Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:48:58 -0600 (CST)
<From: "Gregory S. Youngblood" <greg@domain.elided>
<Subject: question about fuses on 74 spider

<When I moved the car out of the way (to get into my garage) I noticed the
<fusebox had a fuse wrapped in aluminum foil (by the PO to avoid replacing
<a fuse is my guess). I don't have any information on what that fuse is
<for.

<The spider fusebox appears to have 10 slots, this fuse is labelled 5. I
<found the fuse cover, and (my memory is foggy and I didn't write it down)
<I think it said Lacia Citta or something like that.

<Does anyone know what that is for?

<Thanks,
<Greg