Re: question about fuses on 74 spider

Hi Greg:

Fuse # 5 "Luci Citta" powers the parking lights, along with the underhood
and trunk lights( which you may have noticed only work when the parking
lights are turned on).  The proper fuse has an 8-amp rating.

A nice upgrade to the original plastic or ceramic bodied fuses would be the
glass/stainless steel fuses made by BUSS, which are available at NAPA
stores.  The stainless end caps don't corrode and allow better contact with
the clips in the fuse box.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL