picked up a feeling of wanting to do it him/them selves.  So, OK.

From: Obie Fayth:

<<Can anyone tell me what are the symptoms of a bad cv-joint? My
non-alfa awd  subbieroo wagon makes a clunk-clunk sound that changes
with speed which has gotten progressivly worse over the last several
months. The sound comes from the right front corner. It used to only
happen when urning right, but now  it is happening when going straight,
turning right or accelerating. I took a look under the car, but couldn't
find anything noticably wrong other than a split cv-joint boot. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.>>