re: Strange clutch!

The seal on the master, or perhaps the slave, may have gone to that
great cylinder home in the sky.  You may want to consider new, or a
rebuild as your finances and DIY skills are arranges.  Also, how soon it
needs to be on the road.  On my Alfetta, when the clutch action went to
zero, it was, first the slave.  Shortly after having it replaced, the
master went to same road.  I have heard that this is not uncommon.  If
that is, indeed the case, you may want to replace them one at a time, or
just do them both at once.

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta GT

Bob Bruetsch asks;

<<Dear Alfisti,

Need some advice. Parked my 76 Alfetta two weeks ago, was running fine.
Came  back from a two week trip. got in the car and the clutch pedal
went straight  to the floor. The car hadn't moved for the two weeks I
was away. No big puddles in sight...not sure of what I should be looking
for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I call the tow
truck.>>