Dues

Regarding dues discussions on the digest --

<<  It is inappropriate forum because many digest members have no interest in
AROC matters and it is therefore rude to bother them with an organizations
internal politics. >>

  Considering that many (most?) digest members live in the US, and Alfa
hasn't sold anything here in years, I would venture to guess there are a fair
number of posts that many of us have no interest in.  Is that the criteria?
All I saw on the digest home page is that "Postings must be Alfa related."
Isn't the Alfa club Alfa related?

Regarding dues comparisons --

<<  The comparison to other car clubs dues structure is interesting but check
out the number of cars and potential members.  There are some costs that are
not a direct function of membership and so small clubs will cost more than
large clubs on a per member basis.

  So it is therefore logical to assume there will be a dues decrease in a few
years when Alfa returns to the North American market with all those cars and
potential members?

Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA