Spider Dash Access

I have learned that you do not need to remove the seats but can
put your feet where your head should be and crawl down under the dash
that way  ...  Even at 270 lbs (former rugby player) I have no problem....

Doug K
2 84 Alfas...

Yes - remove the center side panels, loosen the console, take out the
passenger seat, take a flashlight, lay flat on your back on the floor now
that you have room, put a couple of u-joints on your arms and reach up with
your hand and pull the bulb holders out, change the bulb and put it back in.
Be careful not to pull any of the other connectors out, if you do, make sure
you have an updated wiring diagram. Should only take a couple of hours :-)
Assembly is the opposite of dismantling.