Back to Alfa :)

Hi there
Pleased to say I have just acquired a very nice shiny black Milano -
2.5 Gold, 1987, 69000 miles, looks immaculate in and out.  Lovely!
Haven't owned an Alfa since leaving England a few years ago - but as
I was once told "You always come back" - and pleased to say I have.
Forgotten just how good that engine sounds :)  Wondering who is on
the list from Vancouver, BC - I know I talked with a few people a
couple of years ago when I was looking for a car.  I am hoping
someone might know the car I have bought, it really is in such nice
condition that I think some locals might know more about it.
Apparently it was traded at Chrysler Regency - bought new from
Carter.  Also, anyone know what the clubs and events are around this
area?

Thanks, good to be back!

Lyndon

1987 Milano Gold
(Previous Alfas:  1982 Sud, 1987 Sprint, 1984 Sprint, 1991 33, 1995
145, 1987 75 etc.!)