Re: spider dash access

Well the seats removal was also kinda of a joke as you found out :-)  It
does however allow for more a comfortable, if you can talk about that,
position.

As to the speedo and tach, there is a screw/bolt underneath the outer ring,
take it off and it comes off. Then the speedo is loose, put your hand behind
it and you can unscrew the speedocable and the other attachments (wires,
multiconnectors) and then replace the bulbs. The same for the tach.  This is
how I remember doing it a couple of years ago, and no jokes this time :-)

Henrik