FW: airbag light

-----Original Message-----
From: Ev Micou [mailto:mdg36@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:30 PM
To: karld@domain.elided
Subject: RE: airbag light

Thx, Karl; we got no alfa dealer out here in da desert...plus i ain't hit
notin but a rattler--he was pretty good sized but i'm sure he didn't set off
no sensor. some other alfa drivers say this is a regular problem. do anyone
know where dem sensors are and where the computer box is and how to reset
dem sensors?  rear wheel drive forever!!! buy tires and only the front ones
are worn out with dat front drive....should tell y'll somethin.