Airbag light

       Ev, you trying to out See Done Sedon?

       The air bag light in my wife's daily driver 91 Spider with 100,000
miles stays on all the time.  I have had it reset, but it never stays off for
long.  Learn to ignore it, or cover it with black tape!
       On our garage queen 91 Spider Veloce with 29,000 miles the light stays
off fine.  I had it reset once when it came on after I changed the battery.
It has not come on again.  I think it must be mileage sensitive.
       I am not sure a 10 year old air bag is going to do anything but
explode in shards of plastic anyway.  What are we to expect when these things
are 25 years old?
       There is a procedure in the shop manual for resetting the light.  I
will try to remember to look it up later.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City