re: rain, slicks, model parenting (no A/C)

Then Tess wrote:

> I'm so sorry, Tom, but I think you are confusing
> extreme stress with pleasure &:-).

Naw, Tess, I had it correct, it's just that my "fun" meter has a negative part to the scale and you were DEFINITELY in that negative area when you walked in the door. We were a little surprised it only took two snifters to bring you back to the living. :-)

> Now I knew that Alfa owners, by virtue of their
> wonderful nature, make great parents, but not to even
> mention your Alfas in the article, Tom?  &:-)

Oh, that. Well, shucks, I can explain ... the reporter only talked to my wife, not to me. :-)

Tom (just a little abashed and embarrassed)
Seattle
10123
11615