FWD vs. RWD Here is the engineering behind the debate.

So to hopefully add something useful to this whole debate, I made a quick
web page up to hopefully explain why RWD is better for Hi-Po cars.  As an
example I use, a small race car which my fellow ME students and I are
building here at Cal Poly.  Just some of the calcs are shown, but hopefully
enough to show what goes into some of this kind of design.  The goods can be
found at: http://www.calpoly.edu/~smoresi/traction.html  If anyone wants
further information, feel free to email me.

Steve
SLO, CA
74 Spider
64 Spdier