airbag light

 Can anyone tell me why my airbag warning light stays on?...94 spider in
 sunny arizona

Answer: most likely one of the sensors has been triggered. If all 3 of them (I think) are triggered, the bag goes off. I clipped a Bambi in my '95 164LS with the same result plus a broken front license frame. The dealer reset it for the price of an hour's labor.

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA