re: 115 headers

Thanks to all for the many on- and off-digest responses to my query.  For the
record, you all had the same advice -- stay with the stock cast-iron piece.  I
asked because I'm pulling the GTV's engine and trans soon, and I figured if a
header was worth the cost it would be easier to install while the engine is
out.  At some point I want to build a higher output engine, but that's for
another day (and many other paychecks...).  This winter, the goal is to remove
all the bloody silicone gasket sealer that's oozing out of every mating
surface -- it looks like Pamela Anderson exploded under my hood.  I expect
this will end up being a full teardown to make sure I don't have sili-snot in
every oil and water passage in the block.  Oh, the EVIL men do!

Cheers,
Tony Sims
74 GTV