Duetto/Kamm Spider differences, parts wanted

Hi all,

I have a chance to purchase a complete Duetto for a very reasonable price.
The problem is the car was in a bad front end collision, and nose , fenders
and engine lid are scrap. My question is, are those parts interchangable
with the later Spiders. The only difference I am aware of  is the small
bulge above grille on the Duetto (easily fabricated). Is there anything else
that would prevent me from using a later Spider as a donor car for sheet
metal? Any advise on the body work after collision from somebody
experienced? I can email pictures of the car to those able to help with an
advise.
I am now in a market for a sheet metal donor car, as well as Duetto grill
and front bumpers. Any advise/leads are appreciated!

Val
Seattle
an Alfa, 3 Lancias, and a Fiat