Happy holidays to all

Alfisti,

I hope all of you, around the world, have a safe and pleasant holiday.
We are a diverse and wonderful mixture on this forum, which to me, is
what makes it so nice.   Whatever you celebrate, enjoy. Take a few
minutes to enjoy the simple things.

In advance, I wish all of you a peaceful, safe 2002, May it show and
give you tolerance to others who think differently, but have a common
goal. And may it last a little longer than 2001 !!!

Best regards,
AlfaBill
Tampa Florida USA