Alfetta donuts

I'm moving along with the Alfetta street car & am wondering about the
availability of the driveshaft donuts.  Seems as though there may be an
issue trying to source early Alfetta front donuts.  Is this the case?
I'm talking '75 - early '76.  I found the center support has the offset
holes that are 140mm apart as described in the Centerline catalogue,
does this mean it is a later driveshaft?  The donuts don't look too
stale, infact they look pretty good, with only a few very small cracks
in places.  But, while it's out I should replace 'em all right?  The
center support bearing spins freely, I've heard there should be some
drag for it to be considered good?  The support itself is shot so I will
definitely replace that.  Comments/suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA