re: stebro

My 2 cents. For my GTV6 I installed stock kit back to the rear section for which I used ANSA unit. IMHO, it sounds better then the Stebro with no fit problems (I also think the Stebro looks a little too much like a rice boy coffee can system), and parts are available from several suppliers. I understand the attraction of a stainless system for those in wet areas but in California plain old steel exhausts last for many years. My stock Duetto exhaust has been on since 1989 with no rust through, no rattles, no cracks, yada yada...

At any rate, there are options if you want something "different" from the stock set up.

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto