Spica Oil filter Stud Size & Stud Removal

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is the size of the studs that hold the plate over
oil filter on the Spica pump? It looks like one end is 5 mm .80 pitch? Is
that correct and what is the other end (the end that goes into the
housing).

Finally, I am having some challenges getting a stripped stud out (the
pump is still in the car). I tried "double nutting" but the nuts just
slipped. I  JB Weleded the nuts on last night in hope of getting them to
hold while loosing the stud. If that does not work, can anyone suggest
anything other then trying with vice grips?

Robert Watson

69 Spider

Novato Ca