Model plates

I would like to give kudos where deserved, and Chris Sweetapple at
Highwood Motor Company, Swansea, U.K.:  www.highwoodalfa.com  deserves
them.  I have ordered several items from him and always received an
immediate response via email, and usually the shipment arrived in a
week.  I live in central California, and items from the east coast can
take longer.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Chris was able to have the model
number plate found on the firewall made with the number of my '71 GTV,
as no one in the states says they could get me one.  He can have them
made for any of the older cars that are not carried by US based
companies.  Again, my thanks and support to someone who helps make our
Alfas easier to restore and repair.

George Loeb
'71 GTV
'88 Milano