Just bought one of the last 164's.

Hi everybody,

I just bought one of wat must have been the last batch of 164's.(Porduction
stopped before the August 1997 works holidays). It is a (except for sunroof
and leather) full option Black Metallic 164 Super Twin Spark with first
reg. 12.February 1998 recorded  97000 Km's young and fresh.

I love it and it runs great.

Have only a few questions

I remember something about updated or repaired Aircon displays as mine is
also missing some lights (esp. the clock). Can somebody help me out there
for a clue?

The car came with only one key one remote and no motherkey. Any clue's to
get a second key (the car has the Alfacode system).

Thanks and a merry christmass to all alfa Friends,

Thom Fransen