re gas cap

> Memo of a great weekend:
>

> Got to the motel, registered, and went for gas. Whoops--the gas cap
> was left behind at some previous stop. Stuffed the gas pipe full of
> plastic, hoping that would do the trick of sealing. Went to sleep.
>
> Spent the rest of the
>morning (starting at 10:30) going to all three parts stores in Willow
>and found nothing even remotrely capable of being a gas cap for a
>GTV-6.
>
> Tried to call a couple of alfisti friends, one of who was coming up
> the next day, to somehow get a lead in Sacramento, or whatever.

Alan,

AlfaBob (advertises in the Cams) is in Willows and has a GTV6 as his driver. I'm sure he'd have helped you. I'm in Sacto with an extra cap as well... too bad we don't automatically get that Alfa roster that AROC used to send out years ago...

Sounds like you still had SOME fun though...

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto