Re: K&N filter GTV6

Quentin,The K&N is a straight replacement, no mods though it did seem ever so slightly
smaller so you have to line it up just so.

My experience with them has been that I prefer the added induction noise and the car seemed
to breath and perform better in the midrange.  Have been putting them in every care I have
owned since 1990 (about 9 and counting...) plus my Ducati.  The motorcycle was where I
reaaaallly noticed the difference though.

Good luck,
Antonio
87 Verde.