Re: torque unit conversion

Hi Group, and Russ:

Russ asked about torque unit conversions.  I've often used the URL below
for physics classes I've taken, and it will covert just about any unit to
any other; forces, temps, lengths, pressures, etc.:

http://www.efunda.com/units/

For torque conversions, click on "Moment/Torque" under the "Kinetics"
heading.  There is also a Palm version that can be downloaded from the site.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce