fixed exhaust in Spider; Alfetta into baggies

Thanks to everyone who gave advice regarding exhaust fix.
I drove to VickAuto in Ft. Worth and bought a new o2 sensor and they were
nice enought to clean up the threads in the bung (where lambda sensor screws
into exhaust) for me! Then i drove home (making one hell of a noise on the
freeways, and getting evil looks in school zones and from cops) and learned
how to weld.

Also, if anyone cares, i've started dismantling the Alfetta. I might as well
ask now: is there anyone else in DFW with another one of these so that i can
see how it all goes back together when i get to that part? Not everything
was where it belongs (ie half on engine in the trunk).

Since this is also going to be my first engine rebuild that i do, as well as
transaxle, can anyone recommend a good manual/book/stack of papers that
would be helpful? I'm going to slap on a set of Webers, and i don't know how
to set that up either. Not that i'm anywhere near that point yet....

Ah well... life's little challenges.

Kyle Chenier
Plano, TX, USA
'87 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce