Bosch L Jetronic Web Site

       I need to quit treating my Bosch computers as black boxes.  I have a
book named How to Tune and Modify Bosch Fuel Injection by Ben Watson.  I ahve
the AROC Onwer's technical series on the Bosch system.  Any suggestions for
additional books?
       I used to have a bookmark for an L Jetronic web page named - This is
the page Bosch doesn't like ...  The URL was
ttp://www.students.tut.fi/~k124775/Injection.html  It was maintained by a
student somewhere in Europe.  I remember he said he was graduating and the
web page would be moved or discontinued.  Have any idea where that might have
gone?
       Any other recommended web pages?  Thanks.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City
82, 84, 91, and 91 Spiders and a Milano with Bosch
plus some other Alfas