Re: Need help in NW Ohio

Eric,
I'll be back home around noon on Friday. Let me know the details, and I'll be
happy to p/u & babysit the part for you.
-shemp
-on the road and personally fighting terrorism by flying on U.S. commercial
airlines as per usual...

>Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:34:34 -0400
 >From: "Storhok, Eric (E.M.)" <estorhok@domain.elided>
 >Subject: Need help in NW Ohio

 >I need some help from someone who lives in NE Ohio,   reportedly 30 miles NE
of Cleveland.

>My $2002 challenge team is getting a roll bar this weekend from another
digester who will be in the area this weekend.  But it looks like the whole
team will >have a tough time getting there when we need to.  Can anyone get
it, and then one of us can come down and pick it up another weekend?