Need help in NW Ohio

I need some help from someone who lives in NE Ohio, reportedly 30 miles NE of Cleveland.

My $2002 challenge team is getting a roll bar this weekend from another digester who will be in the area this weekend.  But it looks like the whole team will have a tough time getting there when we need to.  Can anyone get it, and then one of us can come down and pick it up another weekend?

Thanks.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering