Spider leaks

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
From: AlfaCyberSite <acs@domain.elided>

Most of the Alfa Spiders I've worked on are in the '66 to '80 range.

I've yet to see one in which both dash / front vent drain hoses are
connected. I've also seen more than a few rusted out front floor pans.
If anyone has actually read this far, do you know where one can get the
gray plastic drain hoses and also New Alfa type hose clamps (obviously
Not the ones requiring a hose clamp tool)?

Biba

If these drain hoses are like the ones on my Fiat 850 Spider (I never
looked at the ones on our '82 Alfa Spider), I found bilge-pump hose at
Home Depot that fit very well.

Paul Rollins
Vancouver, WA