164 special tool info needed

I need to replace the water pump on my early '91 164L.  One of the steps

requires removal of the power steering belt.  Seems that the pivot point

bolt to somewhat buried and needs a special tool to access it.  I have
removed the belt to the A/C and other belt guards etc.  After I get the
power steering belt off the timing belt should be next and finally have
access to remove the old water pump.

Has anyone found a way to release this bolt?  Seems I will need to make
this tool.  Any advice on how to get to this bolt would be much
appreciated.

After the water pump, new timing belt and A/C belt.  Just need to pivot
the ps pump so I can complete this job.

Also, just put in a 4 post lift from Autolifters.  Boy, is this going to

nice servicing and repairing the fleet!

Paul Weimer
Pataskala, Ohio
69 Roundtail