Sears Point/ Thanks!

Just wanted to thank Terry Manchester and all for organizing the ARA's track
tour at Sears Point yesterday.  Lucia and I were having a most fabulous
time, until I came out of turn 6 and I realized that my accelerator linkage
had come apart. Danger was averted, though it's kind of mortifying to be
towed off the track and through the paddocks.  Alas, I feel like I've gone
through some Alfa initiation rite :-)

Through the good diagnostic work of members of the Club (especially Peter
and Terry), I was able to drive and make it back to my mechanic's in working
order.  I admit to being less than knowledgable when it comes to mechanics,
so it's great to lean on the collective wisdom of others, and not have to
abuse that AAA Plus membership.  So many thanks to all!

Robin

'67 Duetto (Lucia)
'92 Saab 900 (Laszlo)
Oakland, CA