RE: oil story

It happens, I destroyed my first car that way. Luckily it was only a
rusty old 69 Toyota Corona. The oil pressure light had stopped working
so I never noticed until about 5 miles down the road when the engine
stopped while slowing for a light. Because of the nature of the car I
did a rolling restart and on the 2nd restart, it locked up tight. Twenty
five years later I can't do an oil change without starting the engine
and checking for leaks. Glad you caught it early.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Duetto Jr.
69 Berlina