164 Tires

I'm in to the process of getting new sneakers for my 164 LS. I am curious as
to what tires others are using.
Has anyone dropped down to an H rated tire?
At least twice a year I do high speed runs in excess of 130 for extended
periods so I have reservations about dropping to an H rated.

How about tire size other than the standard 195/65 15 on the stock wheels?
anyone gone to a different size?

I am presently running Yokohama AVS S4 since the car is a driver I'll be
going to with an all season high performance tire.