Re: Best wheel alignment settings for Alfetta GT/GTV/GTV6

The stock settings as per the spec sheet in the Alfa Ricambi catalog
appendix for the Alfetta GT are:
   Caster: 4 degrees 30 minutes
   Camber: 20 minutes
   Toe In: (3mm) at outside of tire, (2mm) at rim edge

Numbers in parentheses mean negative, so the factory spec indicated
is actually toed out.

Godfrey