Best wheel alignment settings for Alfetta GT/GTV/GTV6

Alfisti,
I need to find out the best wheel alignment settings - for
fast street driving - for my Alfetta GTV. I assume the
settings for any of the Alfetta derivatives would suffice.

There have also been conflicting comments about front toe -
should it be "in" or "out"? The Haynes manual says "toe out"
but I have read here some recommending "toe in on RWD
cars".

Thanks in advance.
Robert Jones
Sydney, Australia
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000 - on the road again!