For sale: Milano in SF Bay Area (project or parts)

A sad day has come...

After a recent timing belt snap, I've decided it's time to pass on my '89
Milano Gold to someone who can make more out of it than I can.
If you're looking for a decent project car or want a lot of great parts,
this may be what you need.  The details:

107,000 miles on engine when belt broke (extent of engine damage is
uncertain);

Doors (champagne-colored), glass, hood, headlights, taillights,
seats/interior, 5 original wheels, tires, brakes, transaxle, exhaust, many
engine parts, and others are in great condition;

Problems: Front bumper/grille damaged, rust in rear arches, driver's power
window is stubborn, detensioner is original, A/C needs charge, power antenna
is broken.

The car is in Mountain View, CA.

E-mail me at sglende@domain.elided if you're interested.  First $1,000 takes
it, but I'll consider any reasonable offer (and I'll throw in the Kenwood CD
player and a new set of rear brake pads for good measure).  I hope someone
can put this car to good use...

Spencer