Re: More normal people

Michael,

>> And hey, you guys living upside down, how can you
>> tell what more normal people in North America would

>> be like?

Having lived for seven of the last eight years in
North America, then perhaps I am better qualified than
most.

Which brings me to several points of order. Having
lived in California and Texas, I need to first of all
challenge the use of the words "normal", "people", and
"North America" (meaning USA of course) within that
context.

The three words used together within that context do
seem to my warped brain to be mutually exclusive.

>> I did actually mean if "more normal North
Americans"
>> could be persuaded to like ALFAs enough to buy them

If however by "normal" you really mean "average" (as
in the type of person who might choose Gallo as an
example of a fine wine) then I think I concur.

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.
And only slightly serious on this Sunday morn'

=====
g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided